Dr Movva has fellowship trained in Sports Medicine. His goal is to provide patient centered care that takes advantage of his specialized training and the latest non-invasive therapies. RegenOrthoSport focuses on both acute and chronic sports injury conditions as well as preventative intervention and therapies.
- Injury evaluation and treatment
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Joint, ligament, tendon and, cartilage conditions
- Acute and chronic tendonitis
- Sprains and strains
- Fractures and dislocations
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Injury prevention
- Mechanical and muscular imbalance evaluation
- Athletic performance enhancement
- Exercise Prescription
- Nutritional counseling
Sports medicine, also known as sport and exercise medicine, is a branch of medicine that deals with physical fitness and the treatment and prevention of injuries related to sports and exercise. Although most sports teams have employed team physicians for many years, it is only since the late 20th century that sports medicine has emerged as a distinct field of health care.